Jóias, esmeraldas, pedras preciosas, diamantes e muito muito ouro é o que se pode encontrar neste baú!! Made in Denmark!

terça-feira, outubro 19, 2004

Hello aliens

Fellowship of the blog, I salute you!

After some well deserved vacations in my home planet near Alpha Centauri, I'm back! Bigger, better, faster... After all this time of absence of news from the blue planet, I see that all remains the same. In that little country, named Portugal, the stories of the week, are discussions about a football game, and a reality show of dubious quality...

Meanwhile, I've learned new ways to evaluate each human. It’s quiet simple… We look into the refrigerator and see what products are there, how they are displayed, arranged, etc. Another way, it’s to do the same thing but with the cabinets and shelves in the bathroom… It’s a nice exercise to do. You should try this with some of the people you know. ;)

Until we meet again,
Live long and prosper ;)