Jóias, esmeraldas, pedras preciosas, diamantes e muito muito ouro é o que se pode encontrar neste baú!! Made in Denmark!

sexta-feira, novembro 19, 2004

bad days...

There are good days, bad days, more or less days and days like today! Today is one of those days that for whatever you do, it always end up wrong. It began with getting up late. Then an idea: "Go to Netto now instead of latter this afternoon". It took us more than 1h to go shop. The nearest Netto is only 2 minutes away. But, once I couldn't find all that I would need for the day, I had to go to SuperBrugsen (100m away). There, I bought what I needed and after I have paid the things were not waiting for me as supposed to. I asked the guy from the store, he said he didn't know. In the queue before me was an old man... so I thought "The fuckin' old man just packed all things in his bag." I go to ask him, but before I say anything Hronn asks me "What are you doing? I already packed our stuff!". Probably red as a tomato, I said sorry to the old man. He just laughed about it. Back home I realise that I forgot something, so back to Netto.
15 minutes later and we are waiting at the bus stop. We took 5A as usual and clip twice the 3-zone clipcard. 3 zones allow us to go until Lyngby. DTU is 4 zones away, but it works once we take a bus in Lyngby, (inside the 3 zones limit), to DTU though it shouldn't (this is easier to understand to who knows the system). The bus trip to DTU includes 3 busses. So after 5A we jump to 200S until Lyngby. Inside this bus I realised that in our clipcard, the trip is marked as we have started it in zone 01 (copenhagen center) when we started it in 02. This means that we are short in zones. "Fuckin' bus driver forgot to change the zone on time!". What to do? Changing to 300S (the one that take us to DTU) as soon as possible seemed to be the best choice. We quickly jump off 200S, wait for 8 minutes and get in 300S. Bad luck, this one stops in Lyngby. We have just lost time. In Lyngby I started to feel my hands very cold. "Strange.. where are my gloves?". Well.. didn't take long to realise that I left them inside 200S when I tried to get out as fast as I could. With 0 degrees is not a good advice not use gloves, expecially to bike without it. So, with no busses available and without zones in the clipcard, we had to walk 20 minutes to DTU. All the way I though: "I have my hands cold because the 5A Bus driver forgot to do his job!!" Mad and without gloves I started a new cold day. I will remember him again today while I bike home. :(